Our American style pork ribs are perfect for slow-cooking
- 100% Australian Pork
- Great For Smoking
- Fall Off The Bone Goodness
- Gluten Free
How to cook:
- Generously season both sides with salt and pepper. This is also a great opportunity for adding more flavor with your favorite marinade or rub.
- Cover the ribs with aluminum foil.
- Bake the ribs at a low temperature 160 degrees Celsius for 2 ½ to 4 hours or until they are tender.
- Slather the baked ribs with one of our marinades and then grill the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized.