Succulent, tender and marbled to perfection to ensure the best experience.
Our Scotch Fillet is one of our most popular cuts because of its intense flavours and tenderness, This steak is a must for any steak enthusiast.
- 100% Australian
- Great in the Smoker
- MSA Tender Guarantee
How to Cook:
- After taking the steak out of the fridge to bring it too room temperature, coat the steak in oil on both sides, then add plenty of salt and pepper on both sides of the steak too.
- Add the steak to a very hot pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes on one side and then 3 minutes on the other side (change these times for desired liking).
- During the last minute of cooking, add our Garlic butter to the pan. Baste the the steak with the butter.
- Take out of the pan and leave to rest for at least 4-5 minutes before serving.